Contemplations of a Tainted Mind

4.10.2008

Ho-hum..

So, it seems that I've managed to finish all of the work that I had laid out before me. So.. that means I, essentially, have very little to do for the rest of the day. My immediate boss told me he'd get 8,000 - 10,000 more added for me to do. That should last me just about to the end of next week. Otherwise, I'm kind of bored. xD

I've been busily working on various things, if anyone's interested.. lot's of work put together for my world, just haven't had time to sit down and type it all up. I've got the general plot for my first story figured out, and most of the various bits of conflict, so that's good. Also been taking a careful eye at my finances, and I plan to get those taken care of by Christmas time. People may actually get presents from me this year. ;-)

Aside from that, not much else to say. Kind of slow out here, not much to do when you're poor. I watch a lot of TV right now.. aside from that, I'm generally chatting someone up on the phone, or scribbling in a notebook. Anywho, enjoy! I'll post more when I can again, and have something relevant to say.