Contemplations of a Tainted Mind

2.27.2008

Here, finally.

So, here I am in Seattle. Yep. I made it alive in one piece. All luggage intact. Slept a lot on the flights, got to bed last night around 2:00 or so. Woke up this morning at 9:00. Realized I don't.. own a towel. So, I'll be purchasing a towel later today so that I can shower and be clean and whatnot. Interesting place, so far. I think it's 'raining', right now. I can't tell, I didn't get wet. If this is what people call rain around here, I'll be fine. Cigarettes are even more expensive out here than they were back in Columbus Almost $6.00 for a pack of Camel Wides. Jeebus. So, I'll prob'ly end up quitting. That, and, well, I feel horribly guilty for smoking again. I've only got 55 minutes left on this thing, and I'm not sure when I'll have access again as I need a proof of residence for an actual library card. Right now they gave me this one-time thing. The Hostel's actually pretty nice. The room I'm in, I shared with two other people last night. There're 2 Bunks, that are absurdly spacious. Unfortunately, the bed still isn't long enough so my feet were sticking out. They've got curtains on them, for privacy and whatnot.

I'm sure I could come up with something reasonably interesting to say, but my brain's scattered all to hell. I need some breakfast and coffee. Hopefully, I'll be able to post again tomorrow. But, until next time, know that I'm here, and life's good so far.